LEARN MORE: "DO IT YOURSELF" (DIY) FUNDRAISING EVENTS
|Fundraising 101: We've Got You Covered!|
|+ Fundraising Support Tools|
|+ Raise $250 in a Week!|
|+ DIY Fundraising Events|
|+ Social Media Tips + Tools|
|+ Fundraising Tool Kit|
Hosting a "Do It Yourself" (DIY) Fundraising Event is a great way to fundraise for the Dempsey Challenge! A DIY is any event, promotion, or activity that you organize and execute to benefit the Dempsey Center. You can even create a DIY through your Participant Center for proceeds to directly impact your Dempsey Challenge fundraising! We’ll even provide some great tools to help promote your event.
- Use this form to submit your DIY Fundraising Event to the Dempsey Challenge Team
- Please review our DIY Fundraising Event Guidelines here
- Download and print this PDF, then fill out the information by hand
- Or, download this word doc and customize it with your own photo and info
Create a Facebook Event
- Easily share your event and invite your friends
- Use #DempseyChallenge on social media so you can see other posts like yours!
- Invite @DempseyCenter to your Facebook event so we can share on our Facebook page.
- Refer to your event as a: Dempsey Challenge DIY Fundraising Event to benefit the Dempsey Center and tag us to broaden your audience!
- Choose one of our DIY Facebook Event cover photos below, or create your own!
- Learn more about Facebook Events here
DIY Facebook Event Cover Photos
Download one of the DIY Challenge logos for your flyer, brochure or other promotional materials. Need a larger high-quality image for a banner or other need at your event? Just email us the specs and we'll get you what you need!
- DIY Challenge Logo - Color
- DIY Challenge Logo - White
- DIY Challenge Logo - Black
- DIY Challenge Logo - For Dark Background