RALLY TOGETHER: TAKE THE CHALLENGE
|+ About the Challenge|
|+ Registration + Fundraising|
|+ Safety and Training|
|+ Fundraising Tool Kit|
In celebration of our 15-year anniversary, we've created the ultimate challenge for your inner athlete. Register for the brand-new 25-mile challenge --our take on a duathlon-- and crush 2 events in 1!
The Dempsey Duathlon is a 25-mile course that you'll split into a 4.5 mile run to a rest stop where you'll change your gear and finish the remaining 21.5 miles in a challenging ride to the finish.
- Event is limited to 150 participants - so register today!
- Must be at least 15 years of age to participate
- 4.5 mile run must be completed in 1-hour (roughly a 12 minute/mile pace)
- Bag and bike drop off at designated rest stop to take place early Saturday morning (details to come)
- Bag Valet will be available
- Personal items left behind for the ride portion will be bagged and labeled
- Bagged items will be transported and available for pickup at the Bag + Bike Tent at the finish line
|Participant Type||Registration Fee||Fundraising Minimum|
|Adult Dempsey Duathlon||$100 (counts towards fundraising minimum)||$500|
|Youth Dempsey Duathlon (Ages 15-18)||$50 (counts towards fundraising)||Suggested $250**|
*Age as of 9/23/2023; **Not required to participate
|IN PERSON DEMPSEY CHALLENGE||VIRTUAL DEMPSEY CHALLENGE|
|In-person event located in Lewiston, Maine featuring 5K run/walk and ride events on Saturday, September 23rd.||Virtual event you complete anywhere and in any way you choose. Join our global community as we support people impacted by cancer.|
|Dempsey Challenge Registration Includes:||Virtual Challenge Registration Includes:|